Sunday, June 13, 2010

King Neptune

Happy snapping away at the Sea Rescue shack I turn around to find King Neptune peering at us behind trees and shrubs. What the?! Paul informs me that the place used to be an amusement park once upon a time. Venturing closer to King Neptune we found the barb wire fence torn and gaping in some parts. The gates weren't locked and there were no signs advising us to not go on. The walk up the hill was CREEPY. At one point Paul ventured ahead of me and I not realising that I was lagging behind, literally ran to catch up with him. Don't leave me alone in this place! King Neptune upon our arrival was quite a sight. One blue and red eye with green teeth, we joked about Neptune's rather unimaginative makeover restricted to only the cosmetic department.







No comments:

Post a Comment